Sunday, April 11, 2010

Home

We're home and had a perfect trip back. All our flights connected with no problems and we were able to sleep a bit. That means our internal clocks are almost back in the correct time zone. I was up this morning at 5:30am and that is just a bit later than I normally sleep. Kip isn't up yet but I hear him stirring.

It is nice to be home but I am regretting that I didn't find a kilt. I am already concerned that I don't have any scones with clotted cream for breakfast and I am wondering how I will get along without shortbread. Well, that simply means I really need to return to Scotland! In the meantime, I'll be checking the internet for some
good recipes and perhaps and on-line kilt store just for fun!

Now today...lots to do to be ready for work tomorrow. I do hope to be able to post some more photos so check back later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment