Monday, July 25, 2011

Am I Really Going to Australia?

I am wondering if I'm going to make it to Australia! After the delays yesterday and the change to take a flight today we have now learned that that flight has been canceled! We need to be in San Francisco by 9:00pm tonight to catch our flight to Sydney, Australia and then connect to our Melbourne flight and then to connect to our Hobart flight. Ah...Yes...the connections! Kip has United on the line and hopefully they have a plan for us.

And the plan is...we're going to Newark, NJ and then to San Francisco by 4:00. That means we probably won't go into the city. Oh well...

1 comment:

  1. Actually I was wondering about the weather yesterday. I certainly hope by now you have made the connection and are resting a bit easier. Only positive thoughts are coming your way.

    ReplyDelete